- Passport ( valid for 6 months from the date of intended travel)
- A valid visa
- Valid return ticket
- Yellow fever vaccination
- Travel insurance
- In case of travelling with minors or minors travelling alone:
- A legalized letter of consent by the other parent permitting travel if the child is travelling with one parent
- A legalized letter of consent from both parents permitting travel, if the child is travelling alone
- Death certificate, in case one or both parents are deceased.
- Document of guardianship
- In case of application for Authorization for Temporary Stay (MKV): Originals of all the documents submitted at the Embassy
- In case of Laissez-Paissez (emergency passport): The Police report stating that the passport was lost or stolen should be presented.
- In case Suriname is not the end destination a valid transit visa and ticket to end destination should be presented.
Effective from October 7, 2015, every incoming passenger must complete and submit the passenger customs declaration form at the
- J.A.P International Airport - Zanderij,
- CANAWAIMA Ferry - South Drain Nickerie,
- Zorg en Hoop Airport.
This form is attached to the usual immigration form, which is submitted at immigration upon entry in Suriname.